Banquets & Private Parties
The Perfect Venue
For Your Special Event
Whether you’re looking to host a traditional corporate lunch or an elegant seated dinner, we have the perfect venue, private rooms or outside patio options to fit your special day needs.
Take a seat at our family table, where over 17 years of delicious food and hospitality come together with heart and commitment. Our family-owned and operated waterfront restaurant is the perfect location to host your special event. With views that overlook the Boggy Bayou, we offer an ideal setting for a variety of events such as weddings, showers, holiday parties, corporate events, and any other occasion. Choose from picture perfect outdoor venue options and cozy indoor private rooms that can accommodate an intimate party of 50 guests and as many as 200. For larger parties the entire building may also be reserved (see coordinator for details)
Our event coordinator will work closely with you to plan and customize your special occasion, handling all the details to ensure that The Boathouse Landing is the ideal setting for your party.
Menus may be specially customized to make your event a success. We invite you to cherish your special memories at The Boathouse Landing.
Catering & Private Event Options
SPECIAL EVENT GUIDELINES
• 21% gratuity or a minimum of $75 per server (whichever is higher) will be added to the final bill.
• 6% Florida sales tax will be added to the final bill.
• Dinner banquets receive complimentary white table cloths and black napkins (other colors available for an additional fee).
• Includes basic set up and break down.
• If an extra dedicated bartender is required, then a fee of $75 per bartender will be added to the final bill. Fee will be waived if liquor minimum is met.
• A deposit is required to hold any room.
• An additional $75 per attendant for an action station or passed hors d’oeuvres.
• Wedding coordination is available for your convenience. Price is based on services performed and starts at $300. Ask our coordinator for full details.